Scroll down and check out our “Camper Registration” Video Tutorial!

or Click HERE for a PDF version.

If you have any questions about summer camp please email [email protected]

Please mail all paperwork to:

Holiday Home Camp

 P.O. Box 10

Williams Bay, WI 53191

OR Fax it to us at 262.245.6518

If you have any questions please call the office at 262.245.5161

Summer Camp Registration

  • To register online click here or select the “Register Now” Icon
  • Log in to your existing account
  • If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it using your cell phone on file or give us a call! Do not open a new account!
  • Create an account
  • Choose your session to make your reservation
  • Follow prompts to complete the process

Parent Information

Camper Registration Forms

  • Camper Registration Form (English)
  • Camper Registration Form (Spanish)
  • Household Sized Income Application
  • Household Sized Income Application (Spanish)
  • Household Sized Income Application Instructions 

Holiday Home Camp participates in DPI’s Summer Food Service Program.

USDA Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

1. mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

2. fax:
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

3. email:
[email protected]

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.